Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Brief Profile



My complete name is I Made Utarka, I was born in Tabanan District - Bali Island , its famous as a paradise island or island with thousand of Temples (locally call "Pura"). My village name is Central Tunjuk Village of Tabanan District, it's about 8 km to northern area from the city.





I have graduated from Brawijaya University - Malang - east Java - Indonesia, civil engineering faculty on 1986 and then let me inform my brief working experience :


- since 2008 until now working as construction management for Eastkal Supply Base Project,


an infrastructure construction project including jetty, warehouses, yards and others facilities.


- on 2006 until 2008 I was working in Aceh Province in UNDP (United Nations Development


Programme) as Technical assistance for BRR (Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Agency of


Indonesian Government), handling all airports in Aceh to prepare development program, bid


document and const. management,


- on 2002 until 2005 working for Advance Traffic Service Centre - Hasanuddin airport


project -Ujung Pandang - SOuth SUlawesi -Indonesia


- on 1998 until 2001 working at Bali International Airport Project Phase II, IBRD loan- Japan


- 1992 until 1996 at Suralaya Steam Power Plant Unit 5,6 &7 - Suralaya - west Java-


Indonesia





it more than 20 years I have been working in many kind of construction project, from east to west part of Indonesia, in more than 5 islands. It's many island of Indonesia that I could not visit yet. Although I never going outside the country yet, I love working in some projects in some islands in my country with many kind of local people and culture etc. I hope next time I will can visit some other country either for job or just as a tourist with my family...hopely



Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment